How to give admin access to your Google Analytics account?
We would require admin rights access to Google Analytics on the below email ids
For Google Analytics
1) Sign in to Google Analytics. through your email id
2) Click on Admin and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
3) In the Account, Property, or View column select account or website you want to add user.
4) Click on Account Access Management.
5) In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
6) Enter the email address for the user's Google Account. (our email ids)
7) Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
8) Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions. (Permission - admin)
9) Check on all.
10) Click Add.
User will be added as an admin.
How To View The "Google Data Studio Report" On Growth99+ Platform?
Google Data Studio is a powerful tool for those who are driven by data (Think of Growth99!), well Data Studio is a tool that turns your data into informative, easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable dashboards and reports. Such as the ...
How to Post a Blog with Editor Access?
After receiving the username and password with the link to log in from email@example.com. Follow the below steps to Post a blog on WordPress website: Open the provided log-in link. Enter the credentials provided and login. You will be redirected ...